We Are Open – Safety is Our Top Priority!
We’ve reopened in accordance with CDC, O.S.H.A., and State Dental Board guidelines to responsibly resume seeing our patients for regular dental appointments and treatment. We want to assure you of the measures we take to maintain a clean and safe environment so you can continue to receive needed dental care without fear or concern.
Posted on: May 22, 2016
Should You Choose to Use All-on-4 Dental Implants to Replace Missing Teeth?
If missing teeth make you ashamed to show your smile, learn how All-on-4® dental implants may put a smile back on your face. The Case for All-on-4 Dental Implants When it comes to replacing missing teeth, many patients opt for All-on-4 dental implants. The procedure has become rather popular because it allows you to replace all of your upper and lower teeth with only four dental implants and one single surgical procedure. With All-on-4 dental implants, it’s possible to replace all of your teeth in just one day. And with this treatment costing less than similar procedures, it’s easy to save time, money, and your smile with affordable All-on-4 dental implants. Some of the benefits include:
- Allows you to replace all of your teeth in only one day
- Involves just simple surgery
- Restores your whole smile with only four implants
- No bone graft usually necessary
- Secure placement deep in the jawbone, so implants will not shift or loosen
- Lower cost than other treatment alternatives, making it easier to replace teeth with affordable All-on-4 dental implants
The Concerns with All-on-4 Dental Implants While All-on-4 dental implants may be popular, that doesn’t mean they are right for everyone and every case. Some dentists dissuade patients from choosing All-on-4 dental implants for the following reasons:
- A sufficient level of bone is needed to secure implants into place.
- When teeth are all placed on the same day, you will not be able to test the teeth for their appearance, comfort, or bite.
- All-on-4 dental implants cannot be placed in the molar areas of the mouth where bite force is greatest.
To find out if All-on-4 dental implants are the right way for you to replace missing teeth, ask your dentist for their expert opinion. To learn about our family dentistry practice in Orlando, call today at or make an appointment. offers affordable family dentistry and gentle, compassionate dental care in Orlando. Our offices are conveniently located with extended hours to meet your needs. At , we provide most dental services, from basic preventative care and general dentistry to specialized procedures and complete dental reconstruction. We accept most dental insurance plans and offer affordable financial solutions for any budget. Patient satisfaction is our top priority and we strive to provide the exceptional, affordable dental care and personal touch that lead to lasting relationships. A smiling patient is our greatest reward and we look forward to keeping those smiles healthy, beautiful, and bright. Discover an affordable dentist who truly cares at .