Smile Evaluations in Orlando, FL
We have the expertise.
Only a specialist can give your mouth the care it deserves.
Since the first thing people notice about you is your smile and teeth, your self confidence and self esteem grows when that smile is healthy. Properly functioning teeth and jaws impact your smile and your overall dental health; therefore, our goal for every patient is to achieve both. Successful dental treatment is a team effort. We provide the expertise and the treatment plan. You provide the opportunity for us to show you how much we care about making your smile the best and healthiest it can be.
Types of Problems
Problems with your teeth occur for a variety of reasons — all of which need to be understood in planning your course of treatment.
It is important to note that many dental problems can also be hidden behind perfectly acceptable smiles. Dr. Diego Ospina is qualified to diagnose existing or potential conditions that, left untreated, could impact your dental and overall health.
Your First Visit
Your first visit to our office is an most important one. From the moment you’re welcomed into our doors, we want your visit to be unlike any you’ve had before. We want you to feel total trust and confidence in our abilities. You’ll have our full attention as we listen to your concerns and special needs. The smile analysis and thorough exam we perform are designed to determine current conditions and to anticipate future needs.
In this way, we can help you to keep your teeth looking and functioning their best for a lifetime. We take the time to carefully explain your treatment options in order to help you make informed decisions that affect the future of your dental health. Please remember exceptional dental care is a partnership between patient, doctor and his professional team.
Here are some things to expect from your smile evaluation:
- A chance for you to ask questions about us.
- Listening to the concerns and desires you may have.
- Obtaining a complete series of necessary x-rays to render an accurate diagnosis.
- A review of your medical and dental history.
- An evaluation of the temporal mandibular joints and related muscles (TMJ).
- An evaluation of the bite and how the teeth fit together (occlusion).
- An oral cancer and soft tissue-screening exam.
- A complete periodontal recording and evaluation for “gum and bone disease”, the number one reason for tooth loss.
- A complete recording of all missing teeth, existing teeth, and all restorations.
- A careful evaluation of the condition of each tooth and restoration.
Please call our office today at (407) 894-3571 if you have questions, or would like to schedule an appointment.